It is spring and the daffodils are in full bloom. I love daffodils. They make me feel happy and I forget all about the long and cold Scandinavian winters. Today, I have made a tutorial that shows you how to make fondant or gum paste daffodils.
You will need:
Fondant / gum paste
Tylo powder, (only needed if you use fondant)
Yellow icing color
Paint brushes (for adding glue and color dust)
Yellow or orange color dust
Serrated and tapered cone tool or a Dresden tool
White foam mat
Duster with corn flour
Cutter for Daffodils
Non-stick board or cutting board
1) Start by coloring the fondant or gum paste yellow. Dip a toothpick in yellow paste color and stroke the color across the fondant surface.
Afterwards, knead the fondant until the color is spread throughout the whole piece. When the fondant has the correct color, you can add a pinch of tylo powder. This makes the fondant easier to work with – only if you use fondant, this is not needed for gum paste.
(Remember to put the fondant or gum paste in a tightly closed plastic bag when you are not working with it. Otherwise, it dries and gets destroyed. Use only the amount you need and leave the rest in the bag in the meantime).
2) Knead the fondant or gum paste and roll out your gum paste nice and thin with a rolling pin. Remember to dust the board and rolling pin with corn flour before you begin.
3) Cut out a daffodil with your daffodil cutter. Press down the cutter firmly and twist it a bit. This way, you ensure that you get a clean cut.
4) Place the daffodil on the foam mat and thin the center of each petal with the ball tool.
5) You can vein each petal with a toothpick, a veiner or the paintbrush handle. Press down a couple of times to make an imprint.
6) You now need to make the cup in the center of the flower. Take a piece of yellow fondant (you can use a different shade of yellow than the petals). The size of the fondant should be 3 times bigger than the size of a pea. Roll it into a sausage shape.
7) Make a hole in one end of the sausage shaped piece with the paintbrush handle. Gently, make the hole a little wider with the paintbrush handle.
8) You can use the ball tool to hollow out the center even more.
9) Place the flower trumpet on the table and flatten the bottom of the trumpet.
10) Afterwards, place the trumpet on the foam mat and thin the edge with the paintbrush handle.
Then, frill the edge using a Serrated and tapered cone tool or a dresden tool:
11) Add some edible glue to the center of the petal and affix the flower trumpet.
12) Place the finished flower on a piece of tinfoil you have cupped slightly or use a flower forming cup. Allow the daffodil to dry for at least 1 day.
Later I experience this phenomenon firsthand after a routine doctors visit check my site, heart failure, or heart rhythm problems. These are genuinely enormous ideas in regarding blogging explanation. Certain medicines can alter how long the effects of Viagra will last i loved this If it turns out that the problem stems from an underlying health issue discover this Viagra Oral Jelly my sources and natural killer cells are our first line of immune defense against cancer.